Looking for an Open Market House-Share (Part D) in Guernsey?
Guernsey é um belo lugar para se viver, mas a ilha tem uma nova Lei de Gestão de Populações a partir de 03 de abril 2017 as quais exigem que qualquer pessoa que não é local é obrigado a ter uma autorização de trabalho ou autorização de um residente de Mercado Aberto.
As Open Market properties in Guernsey are in short supply they unfortunately come at a premium. Se alugar uma parte de uma casa ou apartamento em seu próprio país não é viável, podemos oferecer uma alternativa alugando-lhe um quarto en-suite em um dos nossos Parte D (the only category allowed to operate as a house share) house-shares with shared living/dining rooms and kitchen. This gives you the best of both worlds – your own space and the chance to socialise with others if you wish! Choosing an Open Market house-share in Guernsey is a more affordable way of finding Open Market accommodation in Guernsey.
We have five large Guernsey Part D Open Market house shares offering 28 rooms between them. Simply click on the Gallery tab for some pics of the houses…
Three of the houses are in Town (St Peter Port), one just outside Town (10-15 minutes away) and the fifth is in the “country” Parish of St Saviours, near the Reservoir. Todas as nossas casas são ocupadas por profissionais que trabalham em uma variedade de indústrias – not only the finance sector – and offer :-
- fully furnished bedrooms with king-size beds even in rooms for single occupancy – all you need to bring is bedding, towels and hangers
- fully equipped kitchens including crockery, cutlery, cookware etc
- wherever possible two ovens and hobs and additional fridges and freezers etc to allow several people to cook at once without tripping over one another!
- 2-3 washing machines and driers to eliminate weekend laundry queues!
- nicely furnished living rooms – many with large flat-screen TVs
- some houses have more than one living room (one even has three!) AND some of the rooms in most houses are so large that they have their own seating area
- fully maintained gardens and parking
- WiFi, TV Licence and Occupiers’ Taxes paid by us
- Utility bills administration to avoid that awful business of owing one another random amounts for the various household bills!
We inspect our houses quarterly to ensure we keep on top of any maintenance issues and ensure that cleaning standards don’t slip. If the thought of living in a house-share as an adult brings back bad memories of student days please think again! Everyone pulls their weight!
Availability varies from being full with a waiting list to having 2-3 rooms in varying stages of their 3 month notice period. Para descobrir o que temos vindo basta ligar ou enviar e-mail Helen 07781 129946 ou email@example.com Pode haver quartos que ainda não estão mostrando o que temos guia Disponível.
P.S. We also have 4 luxury self catering apartments 10 minutes out of Town so if your company is looking for corporate accommodation at any time please give us a call or check out our website: www.selfcateringinguernsey.com.